Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2020

Fs19 (farming simulator 19)

Today I am going to talk about fs19 vehicles.

There are truck and cars,boats and jet skies,helicopters and planes,simbis and low loaders,cranes and loaders,dump trucks and pup trailer,tree cutter and wood chipper, atv and dirtbike, razor and duen bugey.

My favourite part is you can go boating camping ramping riding selling working for money mine for gold and just going for a ride in the porsche.

If you want to find out more here is a trailer about Farming Simulator 19.

Farming Sim 19 trailer

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Edward It was interesting to see you blog post title and I can see you have got a real range of vehicles in the simulator. When I lived in the country my favourite piece of equipment was the hay bale loader which would carry hay bales up into barns. My next favourite would be the Wood splitter. What does a Simbi do and what is a pup trailer? thanks for your post
    Nā matua Dave from Manaiakalani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The simbi is a logging truck truck and a pup trailer is an extra trailer for mack dump truck that goes on a small type of dump truck

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora Edward. I was a bit confused trying to make a connection with your blog title and the list of cars. I had to ask my son what an fs19 is. It would be great if you could add to your writing to explain to those readers [like me] that do not know what a fs19 is. I would like to read more about what you do with it.
    Thanks for sharing Edward. I will now go and find out about fs19.
    Na Mrs Stevenson

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice i love fs19. i wish i had it.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.