Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Covid vaccine yay or nay

 Covid vaccine yay or nay


I think everyone should be vaccinated against Coronavirus.

Have you ever wondered how long the covid vaccine will last ?

My opinion is that Coronavirus will be with us until there is a vaccine that can control it that is available to everyone in every hospital and medical centre as soon as possible all around the world and until it is controlled then eradicated. This is why I think everyone should have the Covid vaccination when it is available to them. 



The covid-19 vaccine is like a flu vaccine but has the corona virus in it instead.

The covid-19 vaccine is an amazing product that can fight covid and hopefully win for us.

Did you know? While the symptoms show your immune system is responding to the vaccine in a way that will protect against disease in the future we still may need vaccinations because the corona virus is mutating and spreading quickly



I think the Covid vaccine should be remade and tested without a rush this time. Because it was rushed and not tested first, people believe that the vaccine won’t stop covid-19.

If  people get their first covid vaccine then a second, the batches may be different or Vaccine brands could get mixed up and may not work because they are different. 

 I think the Covid vaccine  should be remade and tested twice. They should make more of one vaccine and distribute it around the world as quickly as they can. 


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Edward,
    I am Whaea Donna the Manaiakalani Facilitator. I enjoyed reading your thoughts and opinions on the Covid Vaccine. I have had my full vaccine as I didn't want to get the virus. But you do have a valid point on how they rushed the vaccine without testing as much as they do with other vaccines.
    Keep up the great work. Will you have the vaccine? Do you think everyone should have the vaccine including children?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Edward. Like Whaea Donna, I have had both shots of the vaccine so I'm fully vaccinated. You have some well researched / thought out views. Personally I fully agree with you because I think Covid isn't going anywhere if it's anything like the common cold or flu so we need to protect ourselves and others from contracting it. Thanks for sharing! Sir

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.