Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Archery


Yesterday afternoon my dad and I played archery with my bow and arrow in the back field.

I got my bow and my arrows that I got for my 9th birthday. I headed out into the backyard, I jumped the fence and stood there. I loaded an arrow, pulled back, aimed and fired, pew. It flew through the air and landed just in front of the big pile of logs in the middle of the field, 35 metres away! Then it was dad's turn. He did the same thing but his arrow went 54 metres!! Now I had to walk through the muddy field to retrieve the arrows.

I had a great time with my dad. It was so much fun. I can’t wait to do it again. Next time I am going to try and get further than dad.


1 comment:

  1. :-) Did the winner get to watch the other collect the arrows?? Thanks for sharing what you have been up to Edward. Sir

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.