Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Rainbows end rides

Today day I am going to tell you my Favourite rides first I want to go on the corkscrew coaster that can rech 45km/hr and you only need to be a 120 cm height and the highiset point is 27 meters high.

My next ride is the bumper boats that can go up to 55 kg in weight and and you only need to be a 120 cm height and the big area pool holds 750,000 litres of water.

It costs 
TypePrice
Superpass Adults, all rides (14+ years)$64.99
Superpass Children, all rides (2 - 13 years)$54.99
Kidz Kingdom + Log Flume (2 - 8 years)
Parent must have a Superpass or Spectator + Log Flume pass.
$44.99
Kidz Kingdom Pass (2 - 8 years)$39.99
Pensioners (65+  ID required)
Rainbows end.co.nz

1 comment:

  1. Hi Edward, Rainbows End is the best! Leyton just told me his favourite ride is the Log Flume. My favourite ride used to be the MOTION MASTER, man that was cool! Thank you for all the helpful information about one of my most favourite place :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.