Pages

Monday, May 11, 2020

My Favorite movie is Jurassic world

My Favourite movie is Jurassic world

I like Jurassic world because I has new dinosaurs and every new dinosaur escapes and goes on a rampage like the indomines-rex that went on a rampage and most of the dinosaurs are killed were left for later so indomines-rex could be the last one left.My Favourite part was how indomines went in the forest riped out the tracker for its amazing memory (not like mine) went into the tree in front and changed couler from white to camo it the tree and when the hunters got there they looked at the tracer indomenies changed to white and nun of the hunters servied the best part of the movie was when charlie delta and echo two got thrown into wals and one got thrown on the hot plate and it was just blue left and blue was struggling to fight so cliere got a flare and toled the gate controller to open gate 9 which was the t rex cage to help blue and the t rex and blue both push the inomenes rex back to the mosiasoris pool and just like geting fed from the cage it jumped up and drag the indoenes rex into the pool.

If you enjoyed this film I recomed you try Jurassic park or Jurassic world fallen kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.