Pages

Monday, September 9, 2019

First Draft - The Great Reading Adventure Assembly

I have written about my class assembly. I am at the editing stage so you might see some mistakes.I am still working on it and will post my published writing next week.


On Friday we had our assembly about the great reading adventure. There where two classes Te tinana and Te manga I was excited. I was a nonfiction character so I was a dinosaur and I seed Dinosaurs roamed the land  millions of years ago they where fearless meat eaters with sharp teeth and claws and they hunted in packs.The other people in the group was Mason.t Lara Reina Edmond and carry. Our group was nonfiction harry potter marui and the sun cat and the hat thing one thing two and superheroes. There was a lot of dancing and singing. the Duffy song was played last.I was the leader of the side row.my music was I like the movit movit.the superheros jokes where cool the jokes where what did iron man say to spider man?don’t bug me. where do most superheroes live? In cape town.what is a superheroes favourite drink?punch.how did batman mum call him for dinner?Dana Dana Dana Dana Dana Dana Dana batman.Edmond that was the space seed there is no wind on the moon so the Apollo astronauts footprints would probably stay there for 100000 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.