Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Global Disease 28/3

Global disease

Do you know what the coronavirus is? well I can tell you.
Firstly I want to talk about where the coronavirus is? Well I know it is in New Zealand in Auckland and all around the world, a lady brought it here by traveling on a plane not knowing she had the coronavirus.

 Next I want to talk about how to stay safe! 1.don’t touch people and 2. stay two meters apart at all times. 

Now I’m going to tell you about washing hands for 20 seconds, where I live in Northland there is a water shortage which means we are low on water so as soon as we finish washing our hands we turn the tap off.

 Other people in my community are buying lots of hand sanitisers  masks and toilet paper to stay safe. 

Last of all, I want to talk about don’t go out of your property at all times! To finish off I am just going to say this is so far all I know about the Coronavirus and you should try these to keep you and your family safe.

1 comment:

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.