Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Gala day writing



This is the day I was waiting for, the Paparore School gala ! I was so excited and happy I was going to the Paparore School gala I rushed to the Bank for my tickets but noooo it was not open !! Then I realized I was 10 minutes early, so I went to a table and sat down. 11 minutes later I went straight to the harley rides and I spent 50 tickets, they were bumpy fast they were on a race track. Mum gave me 60 tickets and mum had 60 tickets then I did the golf bang!! Bang!! Bang!! Finally I landed on a lolly and got a bag of lollies I did not land on a lolly pop so I did not get a drink bottle. You get 5 hit to win something . next I got a slushy with mixed flavors they where delicious,ice cold I got 2 they were purple. Last I went to spinning wheel. There were BIG prize's and we won some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.